I would like to put my name on a 5” x 8” booklet that will be given to a prospective African-American voter as they decide on who to support for president. The booklet includes this useful information:
- A short biography of Ben Carson
- Ben Carson’s amazing speech to Al Sharpton’s National Action Network (one of his best)
- Ben Carson’s op-ed piece in USA Today
- A transcript of Ben Carson’s dramatic foray into Harlem
- An article from Time magazine by the attorney for Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin arguing that African Americans should take a second look at Ben Carson
- Ben Carson’s forthright statement after the shootings in South Carolina
- An article titled “The General and the Doctor” that points out the amazing similarities between the life story of Dwight Eisenhower and Benjamin Carson, and
- A brief article about why Ben Carson is well-prepared to serve as President of the United States.
I understand that right now, Win Ben Win volunteers are knocking on doors in predominantly African American neighborhoods in Iowa and South Carolina, and as soon as I sign below, a label with my name, city and state will be printed and stamped on a booklet and then the booklet will be sent to volunteers in these crucial states.
Note - We request your address because it will allow The 2016 Committee to alert you when an important event is going on near you or when Ben Carson is in your town. Knowing where our supporters are located and mobilizing them has been the key to this unprecedented movement.
ONLY your name, city and state will be included on a booklet label.
Please sign now.